This is where it gets good. Your after hours access plan is pretty simple. Message me with your Twine app, call me, text me, email me–you choose. Let’s break it down.
- I want to be there for you when you need me. In my experience, the mutual respect that I establish with my patients allows us to be mindful of each other's time, so I never want you to hesitate to reach out when you need me. There are some guidelines below to help us connect in the best way possible.
- Emergencies! Important! Emergencies happen! Know your body. If you are in a health emergency/serious health crisis, call 911. You can expect a return call from me within 30-60 minutes, so as a general rule, if your health concern is urgent enough to require a response sooner than 30-60 minutes, that is a good indication that you need to you need to seek attention via 911 or a local Emergency Room.
- Urgent Issues: If you have an urgent health question, please do not hesitate to text or call my direct line at 614-593-0223! That’s what I am here for. You can expect a response within 30-60 minutes (see above). If you haven’t received a response within that time, that means something technological goofed, so please try again. Please keep in mind that the Twine app and email (though I respond to those fairly quickly as well) are not intended to be used for urgent issues as they will not be monitored as attentively as calls and texts.
- Non-Urgent Issues: Email (email@example.com for me and firstname.lastname@example.org for Bri), Twine messaging and the office phone (614-878-0600 and ask for Bri) should be used for non-urgent issues (see above). Examples of these may include general questions, refill requests, test results, health goal check-ins, wishing us a great day, appointment requests, membership questions, etc.. Email and Twine will be answered within one business day. Please, do not hesitate to use these after normal business hours (if I had a nickel for how many times I got around to remembering an appointment I needed to make after the kids were in bed!) and we will be sure to answer the next business day.
- Schedule your Signature Primary Care appointment online! (COMING SOON!) For an appointment call 614-878-0600 and kindly let our staff know that you are a Signature Primary Care patient to find a time that is good for you. Bri is the SPC Wellness Director and can help you with questions and scheduling, so please ask for her when you call.